Developing cloud-native applications
Is your software designed for the cloud? Learning cloud-native architecture can help you ship software more easily onto cloud platforms like AWS and Kubernetes. Check out our tutorials here.
- Kafka, Kafka Streams and Kafka Connect: What's the difference?
- How to List All Spring Boot Application Properties
- The Honest (and Opinionated) Guide to Java IDEs
- How to Deploy a Node.js app on OpenShift
- Spring Boot app metrics - with Prometheus and Micrometer
- How to create a simple HTTP server in Java - with Undertow
- 14 best practices for containerising your Java applications